Our Products

  • Professional Liability
  • Inland Marine Insurance
  • Cyber Liability
  • Crime Insurance

  • General Liability 
  • Business Owners Policies
  • Workers Compensation
  • Commercial Property 

  • Commercial Auto
  • Condominium Master Policies
  • Specialty Lines 
  • Commercial Flood

  • Commercial Umbrella
  • Builders Risk
  • Directors and Officers’ Liability
  • Errors & Ommissions

When were your insurance needs last reviewed?

At Berlin Insurance, we have many different products to meet your commercial insurance needs. We will work with you to create a plan to manage risk and protect current and future business performance. We strive to deliver the highest value policies by considering cost and personalizing coverage needs.

Refer a Friend – Get a Gift Card

Frequently Asked Questions…

Q. What is the difference between a business owner’s policy and a general liability policy?
A. The difference between these two policies is that a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) will cover you for liability and property losses while a General Liability policy will only cover you for liability losses.
Q. What is hired and non-owned auto liability insurance?
A. Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance provides liability coverage for bodily injuries or property damage that you or your employees cause while driving for work. This protection applies to the vehicles you “hire” (for example, a rental car) or vehicles your business does not own (employees personal vehicles).
Q. I’m starting a new business – what insurance coverage will I need?
A. The basic coverages you will need when starting your own business are Property, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability (E&O), Umbrella, and Workers Compensation. There are many different factors that go into what each business requires for coverage – talk to one of our commercial lines specialists today to find out more.


We’re always here to assist you.


CALL 508.459.1226    OR    CONTACT US HERE